Friday, December 28, 2007

End of the Year

A fresh year is upon me and I just finished looking at my old blog. I hadn't read it for months and was pleased that I had done what I said that I was setting out to do this year. I have been working at writing and I have been working steadily at refining my skills in Paint Shop Pro. The satisfaction that I feel is not in the quality of my work, but it lies in the the fact that I worked the plan, even when it seemed like there was no sensible reason to continue it.

Rereading my few previous entries also makes me realize that there is system to my thinking and that the motivation is not ephemeral. This has strengthened an encouragement that I need to press on to the next level.

Practice is what will hone my blogging skills. I am praying that I will stay on target, and that my writing skills will develop along with the diligence of doing this on a daily or near daily basis.

No comments: