Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bird On A Wing

Summer has winged it's way out the door.

It seems like ages since I've last written a post. Amanda's girls are here which has kept us all very busy. There are stories to be told, books to read, philosophizing to be done, walks to take, baths to give, meals to fix and - as a result of all this - the not so fun business of laundry, dishes and cleanup that go along with it.

I want to make some bookplates and post them on the blog for anyone who is interested. But I'm not sure how to put up a link so that others can download the file. Does anyone have any helpful hints? I sure would be interested in hearing your ideas. In fact, I would love to hear from anyone and everyone who has ideas of things that I could make and post!

That's all for now - time to take the dog to the clip joint. She can't see through all the hair in front of her eyes.
Tchuess!

No comments: